Animates Vetcare Group - Veterinarian - Auckland Locations
Are you looking to develop the next step in your veterinary career? Our Veterinary team is growing! Animates Vetcare Group is seeking experienced Veterinarians, or confident recent grads to add to our unique network of companion animal veterinarians, veterinary nurses and support team.
Our vision is to have the best vet team friendly practices providing the best patient care to our clients and pets. To get there, we need veterinarians like you on our team.
- A mixed clinical and non-clinical role for a senior veterinarian thinking about career growth and development
- a recent grad role for a multi veterinary clinic
- a role that would suit those wanting flexibility and a great work life balance
- You have a recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification
- You are proficient in all-round medicine and surgery in companion animal practice
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit team
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical care
We will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful:
- The veterinary equipment you need to provide excellent care, such as dental radiography
- Paid VCNZ Registration
- MANZCVS membership scholarships available worth $10,000
- A generous CPD budget
- Opportunities to attend conferences, including Australasia’s largest Veterinary conference
- Internal career development and progression opportunities
- Leadership training and development
- A network of experienced veterinarians, nurses and a 100% clinical support team at head office that understand the industry as we all have worked our whole careers in it.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, now is a great time to join us as we go through an exciting period of growth.
“The thing I am most proud of in Vetcare is the fact that our 150 strong clinical team all feel like family. It is a culture that we have worked hard on, it is so important that our teams feel happy in their work, and that they trust everyone has their backs. And we truly do. I am so proud of our wonderful people; they live and breathe our values-and that makes all the difference.” - Dr Kylie Lawson- GM Clinics
Contact Name: Kylie Lawson