The Deer Branch is a special interest branch of the NZVA focused on enhancing the wellbeing of deer and expanding the veterinary support and role to the deer industry.
Our committee work to achieve our objectives:
- To provide an opportunity for veterinarians in New Zealand to continuously improve knowledge and skills in order to enhance the wellbeing of deer, the reputation and profitability of deer veterinary endeavour and the deer industry.
- To provide veterinary leadership by initiating and developing strategic initiatives within the deer industry.
- To offer a source of independent expert technical advice to deer industry partners and the New Zealand Veterinary Association, private and governmental agencies.
- To enhance the New Zealand deer industry's quality assurance culture by developing and contributing to industry schemes and veterinary professional activity.
- To support research activities within the deer industry.
The Deer Branch welcome enquiries from deer owners, veterinarians as well as others connected to the deer industry and the veterinary profession. You can contact our committee at email@example.com
Cervetec is the Deer Branch conference - New Zealand’s foremost venue for technical presentations on deer medicine and production.
2018 Cervetec Conference
Monday 14 May - Tuesday 15 May 2018
Membership of the Deer Branch is open to NZVA members. An additional subscription fee applies. To join the branch outside of the renewal period please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deer Branch member only area
Members of the Deer Branch can access the member only area by logging into the NZVA website and selecting Groups from their profile.