NZVA member fees established for 2021
The new inclusive membership model is one of the final pieces of the puzzle in our NZVA Change Project and we are pleased to be able to bring this to you in 2021.
COVID-19 Member update: 31 August
- Face masks
COVID-19 Member update: 25 August
- Advice to veterinarians navigating the Auckland regional border
- Updated Veterinary Essential Service Provision advice for COVID-19
- Clients in clinics at Alert Levels 2 and 3.
COVID-19 Member update: 14 August
- Call to all veterinary clinics with veterinarian shortages: we need your help!
- Update to the NZVA Essential Service Provision document
- Reminder about our 'Prepared Pet' checklist
COVID-19 and pets update
With the re-emergence of COVID-19 in our community, we thought it worth updating you about what we know about animals and COVID-19.
New Code of Practice for Veterinary Radiation
The Office of Radiation Safety (ORS) released the new Code of Practice for Veterinary Radiation (ORS C9), which came into effect on 31st July 2020.
COVID-19 Member update: 12 August
- Essential service provision guidelines
- Advice about wearing face masks
- Letter for essential worker travel
- Telemedicine guidelines for clinics under Alert Level 3
Increase in cases of Salmonella Bovismorbificans: please complete laboratory sample submission forms
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) has noticed an increase in the reported incidence of Salmonellosis in livestock since 2015, most notably involving the serotype Bovismorbificans.
Transport certification: important updates
We've had a few important things pop up about certifying livestock for transport recently. Are you referring to the latest advice?
Official Notice of Business: 97th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the New Zealand Veterinary Association (NZVA)
Notice is hereby given for the 97th Annual General Meeting of the New Zealand Veterinary Association Incorporated.