COVID-19 Member update: 7 April
- More responses to your HR queries
- Essential Service Provision Advice – UPDATE
- Missed our Zoom sessions last week? Join us this Wednesday!
- Puppy socialisation resource
- DCAT Edubit webinar – 5.15pm TONIGHT
- Pets and bubbles infographic
COVID-19 Member update: 6 April
- Responses to your HR queries
- Correction to secondment advice
- Veterinary Profession Offers to MoH
- Essential Services
- Businesses – are they in or out?
- Retail Sales
- COVID-19, cats and ferrets
- Ivermectin and COVID-19
COVID-19 Member update: 30 March
- A message from our CEO
- The Belgian COVID cat
- Strategic use of PPE
- Animal fur as fomites
- Employment law and COVID-19
- WSAVA resource centre
COVID-19 Member update: 27 March
- Help us and help yourselves
- What if an essential service provider isn't playing by the rules?
- Help us understand what you need from us right now!
- Euthanasia SOPs
- DCAT and COVID-19
- Limiting supply of Prescription Medicines
- Update on our essential services advisory document
COVID-19 Member update: 26 March
- Reminder of veterinary equipment survey
- New infographic – assessing your risks during essential service provision
- Additional travel documents now available
- Availability of PPE
- Allied veterinary professionals during level 4 response
- Staff member being tested for COVID- what should I do?
- You, your dog, and level 4.
COVID-19 Member update: 25 March
- Understanding veterinary essential service provision
- MPI register for safe practices – act before this Friday, 27th March
- Clarification on document for travelling as essential service providers
- NZCAR database remains active
- Update on veterinary pathology laboratory service provision
- Veterinarians supporting the public health system
- Request reminder to share your business continuity plans
- Equipment survey link
- Join the NZVA member only Facebook group
- Additional resource links.
In this month's 'Out there vetting' series, Bette Flagler talks to Louise Ingram and Sandy MacGillivray at Otautau Vets.
Taking no shortcuts
Bette Flagler talks to Sandy Cooper of Elles Road Veterinary Centre, Invercargill.
Newly appointed NZVA Veterinary Manager (Companion Animals) Lorelle Barrett argues that the profession will need to adapt to changing expectations.