Choose BESTPRACTICE for your pet or livestock
You can be sure to receive quality care at a BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic or hospital.
Your pets are family, and your livestock are your livelihood, so it makes good sense for you to invest in a veterinary practice you can trust to be up-to-date with the very best standards of care.
BESTPRACTICE takes the risk out of choosing a veterinary practice.
When you choose a BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic or hospital you can be sure of excellence in:
- Service: Staff are well-presented professionals available for 24-hour emergency service.
- Training: All staff are professionally trained and experienced in veterinary medicine, surgery, animal health and welfare, have access to up-to-date materials, and are allocated time to ensure continuing professional development.
- Facilities: The veterinary clinic has modern, well-maintained facilities and equipment in an environment that is comfortable and safe for you and your animal.
- Information: The clinic has well-organised data storage systems to ensure your animal's health records can be easily accessed and updated.
- Safety: Any medication dispensed is clearly labelled and appropriately packaged, so you know exactly what to do, and how.
And because BESTPRACTICE is currently a voluntary programme, you know when you choose an accredited clinic or hospital that your veterinarian stands by their excellence because they volunteer to be audited every two years.