We are Stronger Together with Inclusive Membership for 2021
- About us
- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- Jobs & Classifieds
- NZVA positions and resources
- Contact us
- 2021 Conference
The NZVA welcomes new veterinary membership applications:
Don't have an account?
Create an account first to join the NZVA and keep all your details in one place.
- VCNZ registered veterinarians working in New Zealand and overseas.
- Massey University Veterinary School students.
- Large Animal Veterinary Technicians with a supporting registered veterinarian.
- Non-veterinarians working in the industry with a supporting registered veterinarian.
Here's how to join:
Login to the website using your email and password. If you do not have a profile, please create one first. If you are unsure if you have a profile, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password here.
Once you are logged into the NZVA website, go back to the Join page and select your membership application category (from the navigation items on the left) and fill out the form.
*Please only join us if you work within the veterinary profession.
We will be in touch within 48 hours of your membership application submission.