CareVets - Veterinarian - Napier
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Napier team!
A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Napier is located in the coastal region of Hawke’s Bay and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice with a large retail store front, the clinic has a great team of 3 experienced Veterinarians and high standard Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-napier/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time and does include some weekend work and on-call.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Enjoy working in a busy small animal clinic
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in growing west Auckland, lots of nearby amenities & easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.