CareVets - Veterinarian - Hamilton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time experienced Veterinarian to join our fantastic Hamilton teams!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time and does include some weekend work (no more than 1 in 6 weeks). There will be sole charge and team work shared across two of our clinics.
What’s on Offer?
Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic locations
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Minimum 1 year + experience
To express your interest in this role 'apply now' via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.