CareVets Kapiti - Companion Animal Veterinarian - Paraparaumu
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced veterinarian to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration.
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family.
About the Clinic
CareVets Kapiti is located in Paraparaumu on the Kapiti Coast and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice, the clinic has a great team of veterinarians and veterinary nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-kapiti/
About the role
As an experienced veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations.
- Hands-on small animal surgery and diagnostics.
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases.
This role can be full-time or part-time, flexible for the right candidate.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience.
- Full support with great clinical teams who want to see you succeed.
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests.
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family.
- Fantastic location.
- Work-life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind.
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team.
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network).
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients.
- Work well both in a team and independently.
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development.
- Good communicator.
- Have a veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand.
- Minimum one year of experience.
To express your interest in this role please send your CV and cover letter. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.