Xcell Breeding and Veterinary Services - Production Animal Veterinarian - North Canterbury
Xcell Breeding and Veterinary Services is a privately owned company specialising in large animal reproduction. The semen and embryo centre is based in Woodend, North Canterbury with clients, predominantly cattle, sheep and deer studs covering the South Island. Woodend is a 10 minute drive from Rangiora and less than half an hour from central Christchurch.
Xcell offers the following services:
- Embryo transfer cattle, sheep and goats.
- Fixed time AI programmes in cattle, sheep, goats and deer.
- Semen collection and freezing on centre and on farm.
- Export and Importing semen and embryos.
- Fertility testing bulls.
The role would be tailored to the applicant, giving you to opportunity to focus on learning the reproductive technologies and specialising in the areas you want, while also being able to cover all we offer. Initially working alongside our team plus specific training courses to become proficient in embryo transfer in sheep, goats and cattle, laparoscopic AI in sheep and goats, cattle AI and all things semen.
The ideal applicant would:
- be driven to learn and specialise in large animal reproduction
- work well in a team environment
- have at least two years experience working in general practice.
Job offer includes:
- Competitive salary.
- Work vehicle, including full personal use.
- Work phone and laptop.
- Extensive CPD is covered by Xcell both locally and overseas
Xcell Breeding and Veterinary Services
Greg or Angus
Angus Gibb, Veterinarian
P | 021 453 406
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg McKay, Managing Director
P | 021 453 387
P | email@example.com