University of Sydney - Small Animal Veterinarian - Camden
- Full time fixed term contingent on the continuation of external funding, located on the Camden Campus at the University Veterinary Teaching Hospital Camden (UVTHC)
- The Sydney School of Veterinary Science (SSVS) is looking for registered veterinarians to contribute to training our graduates
- Base Salary HEO 6 (38 hours, 5 days, per week), $97K - $105K + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity:
We have opportunities for those wanting to make difference in the field of consulting and primary care medical case management or those who would like to see graduates with strong surgical expertise starting with routine neutering procedures.
We are looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian who:
- has a veterinary degree registrable in NSW, with at least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- demonstrates a personal commitment to reaching goals: individual, team, and wider hospital unit
- has proven leadership skills within a veterinary environment
- ideally has some experience teaching/coaching others with confidence in routine surgical skills.
- is willing to contribute to occasional rostered Saturdays.
How to apply:
Visit https://www.sydney.edu.au/about-us/careers-at-sydney.html and search by the job requisition number 0085042 to apply.
Closing date: 11:59pm, 23 September 2021
University of Sydney