Gribbles Veterinary Pathology - Veterinary Clinical Pathologist - Hamilton
- Location - Hamilton, New Zealand
- Attractive remuneration and relocation package
- Career development opportunities
Gribbles Veterinary Pathology is New Zealand's leading veterinary pathology provider. We provide pathology services for livestock, companion animal veterinarians, university and research facilities, as well as zoo and wildlife organisations.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with a client-orientated approach to be a valued member of our dedicated team.
As our Veterinary Clinical Pathologist, you will evaluate and interpret haematology, cytology, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, urinalysis, serology, microbiology and molecular results as well as provide specialist advice and phone consultation to veterinary clients.
Essential to this position:
- A veterinary degree suitable for New Zealand registration
- Previous experience in diagnostic veterinary pathology
- Demonstrated commitment to providing high-quality pathology service
- Board certification by the ACVP/ECVCP or Fellowship of the ANZCVS preferred board-eligible or other highly qualified applicants will also be considered
If you are interested in joining a supportive and professional team, and you want to work for a remarkable company, then apply now!
To apply for this job, go to: Asia Pacific Healthcare Group - Vacancies (aphgcareers.co.nz) and enter reference code: 5522147
Appplications close 31 July 2021