Anexa Veterinary Services - Veterinarian - Waikato
- Workplace Flexibility and Diversity
- Growth, Development and Support
- Overseas based applicants welcome to apply
Our Values: Think Team, Do the right thing, Challenge, Commit and Deliver
We are looking for another fantastic Veterinarian to join our growing Vet team within the Mighty Waikato. At Anexa, we take pride in growing our people, we nurture career development, you’ll have the opportunity gain experience from the wider team, and of course we offer full vet support.
We welcome Mixed Practice, Production Animal, Companion Animal and New Graduate Vets to apply. We operate 12 local community based veterinary clinics throughout the Waikato and Hauraki Plains and at Anexa we are one team - we truly want to make sure you are the perfect fit and that we are the perfect fit for you.
We are flexible with regards to hours, days of work, and anything else we can also work in with to help you achieve a career that suits you. We have many part-time and full-time team members with children and valued family commitments, and we embrace being a family-friendly workplace. As a value driven business, these commitments of our staff are so important to us.
What makes Anexa different?
- Proactive Practice Management
- Individually tailored coaching and mentoring development programs
- We are focused on your growth and development for all team members
- Our own Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, Event and Sales support staff
- Internationally recognised research division, Cognosco
- Our own internal Laboratory Support team and technicians.
- Collaboration through our Anexa Working Groups approach
- Technician Service Support
- Inhouse Herd Health and Advisory staff
- Dedicated Vet Nurse and Customer Service Support
- Tech-savvy Equipment
- Continued Internal and External trainings
- Great social club
- Teamwork, collegiality, fun, passion and results
We want to make your veterinary goals a reality, while having fun and enjoying the Anexa team culture along the way. If we sound like a practice you want to work with, give Tennielle Ellingham a call on 021 800 357 or email email@example.com with a brief outline of your veterinary experience, some of your career goals and your ideal working arrangement and Tennielle will be in touch.
We are also open to tours and trial shifts so you can get to know the team and our wonderful communities across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains. If this is something you would like to do, please express your interest to Tennielle, and we are happy to make these arrangements. We are looking forward to hearing from you!