Ponsonby Vet Clinic - Full-Time Small Animal Veterinarian - Auckland
Ponsonby is your local veterinary clinic, where we welcome all pets and pet parents from Ponsonby Herne Bay, Grey Lynn, Freemans Bay, St Marys Bay, Westmere, and surrounding suburbs.
Our veterinary clinic provides family-style care for you and your pets, where modern-day veterinary medicine meets traditional old fashioned quality service with a smile. We offer a variety of services including vaccinations, dental & oral health, microchip identification, annual wellness examinations, diagnostics through to full medical and surgical treatment.
We are currently looking for a full-time, Small Animal Veterinarian to join our lovely, close-knit team in the heart of Auckland.
Our clinic is growing, and we have exciting plans for ongoing development for the clinic and staff. Working approximately 40 hours per week, you will join a purpose-built clinic and a supportive team-environment. The position will be Monday – Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (8am – 1pm).
A bit about you:
- You are a qualified Veterinarian with a commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- You have at least 2 years of clinical experience, however we can be flexible for the right person
- You are able to work a 40-hour week and are passionate about providing the highest standard of care to our patients.
- You have the ability to oversee your caseload and work autonomously yet understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork when it comes to patient care.
What’s on offer:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- No work requirements on Sundays, Public Holidays or After-hours
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Generous benefits including Health Insurance Schemes
- A supportive team and environment with an interesting caseload
Our clinic is part of National Veterinary Care (NVC), a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Please check out our website for more detail - http://www.aucklandpethospital.co.nz/
If you are interested in working with a great team with plenty of support and challenging and rewarding cases, please Apply Now or contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.