Bayfair Veterinary Clinic - Experienced Small Animal Veterinarian - Mount Manganui
Bayfair Veterinary Clinic is looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join our team.
- Join an experienced and friendly team
- 4 day working week with work/life balance in mind
- Enjoy everything Mount Maunganui has to offer
Are you a Veterinarian who enjoys the outdoors? Mount Maunganui offers you an excellent lifestyle, you can surf, swim, play golf, shop, dine or simply relax and soak up the relaxed atmosphere.
The experienced and passionate team at Bayfair & Papamoa Vets, have been providing quality care to animals in the Mount Maunganui and Papamoa region for almost 32 years. Due to an internal move, we’re looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our supportive team.
Our well-equipped clinics offer:
- Spacious consulting rooms.
- Well-equipped surgical suites with treatment/dental area
- Equipment includes digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound imaging, an in-house lab for blood work
- Our veterinarian team’s special interests are broad and varied, spanning from emergency medicine/surgery, soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics, and dentistry
- Our clinics are open Mon to Fri from 8 am to 5.30pm. We have Saturday and Sunday morning clinics and four late-night clinics a week until 7 pm. We offer our community a 24-hour emergency service
- Our Vets work a 35-hour week across 4 days. Ability to partake in overnight and weekend work would be highly regarded
- 35 hours per week
- 4 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Thursday 8am – 7pm (2-hour lunch)
- 1 weekend a month, Saturday 9am – 1pm and Sunday 10am -12 + on call for that weekend (additional pay for on-call hours)
- A supportive, collaborative work environment with mentorship
- Generous Vet Education and study leave
- VetPartners sponsored seminars, e.g. dental workshop, mental health seminars, ultrasonography and surgical workshops
- Joining the largest Veterinary Network across New Zealand and Australia
The ideal candidate:
- An experienced veterinarian with ideally 5 years’ clinical experience
- Degree recognition to practice and be registered in New Zealand
- Having Orthopaedic skills would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Enjoys building rapport with clientele
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation of cases
- Thrives off a busy, stimulating work environment
- A friendly team-player that works well alongside support staff and vets
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please contact Jwan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.