CareVets - Veterinarian - Te Atatu
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Te Atatu team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Te Atatu is located in the popular waterfront suburb on the fringe of west and central Auckland and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great team who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-te-atatu/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. The other associate in this clinic has strengths in internal medicine and clinical pathology, so we would be looking for a candidate with complimentary strengths to create a robust team. The clinic is well equipped with digital x-ray, haematology and chemistry in-house blood machines, doppler blood pressure, friendly nurses and snacks!
Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
- This role is full-time with some flexibility with regards to the roster, included shared Saturdays.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Enjoy working in a busy small animal clinic
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in growing west Auckland, lots of nearby amenities & easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Nick Cooper: email@example.com
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.