OurVets Parklands - Part-Time Companion Animal Veterinarian - Christchurch
Our goal at Ourvets Parklands is to create an environment for veterinary professionals in which you can thrive and continue to provide best standards of care for your patients as well as develop great relationship with the pet owners.
Our primary focus is to promote veterinary excellence through preventative medicine alongside our “Best for Pet” membership program. As a part of Ourvets group, with well-equipped central clinic, you will have access to in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, quality ultrasound, CT scan and emergency and critical care equipment. This enables us to manage more challenging clinical cases. Ourvets accept 2nd tier referral cases from all over the South Island for advanced imaging and surgeries; we also enjoy a close working relationship with other referral practices should your patients need this.
Ourvets pride themselves in being able to provide flexible working arrangements which comes with working in a bigger team. We understand how important is to have good work life balance, hence no working public holidays and only few “on call” shifts per year.
Christchurch is a vibrant city, full of adventure for those who are looking! Biking, hiking, beaches and more – if you love the outdoors, Christchurch is for you.
We are currently looking for a Veterinarian to join our team on a Permanent, Part-time basis (approximately 34 hours per week), however we can be flexible for the right applicant.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 year’s practical experience with a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent.
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Experience with sole charge responsibilities
What we are offering:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals in New Zealand including a Veterinary Advisory Committee that champions high Standards of Care throughout our clinics
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our National Veterinary Care clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
For more information about our clinic, please visit https://ourvetsparklands.co.nz/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) is a group of veterinary clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
Click here to see more! https://www.veterinarytrainingcentre.co.nz/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge, or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Jwan Kattan, Recruitment Specialist, via email@example.com or Apply Now.