Southern Rangitikei Services - Production Animal Veterinarian - Bulls/Marton
Southern Rangitikei Veterinary Services requires the services of an experienced, committed, production animal veterinarian. This is a 12 month position covering for one of our veterinarians away on maternity leave from about February / March.
- Are confident in all areas of farm animal practice
- Practice high standards in quality of care
- Are hard working with good time management skills
- Have demonstrated excellent client relationship skills
- Have a great sense of humour
- Enjoy involvement in the local community
- Provide a collegial working environment
- Provide all usual equipment including in-house laboratory
- Pay salary commensurate with experience and all normal professional fees
- Enable / foster special interests.
- Strongly support personal / professional development.
- Schedule Friday Happy Hours each week!
SRVS veterinarians work in silos as either an equine, production or companion animal veterinarian with six partners working full-time in the business.
Our long term strategy is to continue as the very family friendly, independent and fun place that we are at present. We enjoy each other’s company such that we will take any excuse for a social occasion – you could be part of this.
Our Bulls / Marton practice area is very close to Palmerston North. This means that we are able to enjoy the benefits of having a big city close by, while still enjoying the fact that we belong to a smaller rural community. Professionally it is great to be close to Massey University and for recreation Wellington, New Plymouth, Hawkes Bay and Ruapehu are all within two hours.
Applications or any enquiries to:
email@example.com ; 027 249 6272