Purina® Pro Plan® Veterinary Diets Launch & Webinar Series
At Nestlé Purina® PetCare, our vision is to lead the world in enriching the lives of cats and dogs, together with their owners. Our advanced, therapeutic nutrition has been established by decades of research involving over 500 scientists globally and is backed by a team including veterinarians, behaviourists and nutritionists.
Join us at the Purina® Pro Plan® Veterinary Diets launch event in person or online for a panel discussion with nutrition experts on advancing nutrition and the role of probiotics in pet health. Come along to one of the below venues or stream the launch event to find out how you can make a difference to your patients and get the opportunity to try out the range.
The launch event will be also followed by a webinar series.
All clinic team welcome. Limited places available, so register today to secure your team’s spot!
Drinks and canapés provided.
Date: Thursday 25 March
- 6.30pm - Doors open
- 7pm - Presentation
- 8pm - Network opportunity
- Auckland: Ellerslie Event Centre, 100 Ascot Avenue, Ellerslie, Auckland
- Wellington: Lower Hutt Event Centre, 30c Laings Road, Lower Hutt
- Christchurch: Tait Technology Centre, 245 Wooldridge Road, Harewood, Christchurch
- Live stream on Zoom: At home or in your clinic with your team
- Thursday 15 April, 7pm - New concepts in canine epilepsy management
- Thursday 29 April, 7pm - Clinical research experiences with probiotics
- Thursday 13 May, 7pm - Water intake in cats: how much water should a healthy cat drink?
Special guest speakers to be announced.
Webinars will be recorded for future viewing.
Participants can expect up to 1 hour of CPD activity for the launch and each webinar.
No cost. Brought to you by Nestlé Purina.
Shannon Leader | 04 495 1145 | firstname.lastname@example.org