2019 Pan Pacific Integrative Veterinarians' Australia (IVA) and New Zealand Complementary Veterinary Medicines Branch (NZ CVMB) Conference -Treatment of Chronic Illness (including Autoimmune Disease and Cancer)
14/09/2019 to 15/09/2019
Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 September 2019
Sydney, New South Wales
« Go to Upcoming Event List
About the course:
Chronic illness of all types are becoming more common in our patients and we will be exploring both aetiology and treatment options.
Often conventional treatment options are limited in these cases and integrative and complementary approaches can expand your tool box and improve the outlooks for both animals and humans.
Specific topics covered are:
- Nutrition and the Microbiome
- Mushroom extracts
- Use of CBD oil
- Recent Advances in the understanding of Cancer.
- Auto immune disease: chronic inflammation
- Human animal connection in the resolution of chronic illness
- The use of PEA (palmitoyl ethanol amide) theory and practice
The conference offers an opportunity to gain world class continuing education in the field of integrative and complementary vet medicine in a superb environment allowing for personal de-stress time as well as networking with colleagues in a small group collegiate environment.
- Veterinary Nurses
- Dr Susan Armstrong
- Dr Edward Bassingthwaighte
- Dr Charissa Smith
- Dr Donna McSweeney
- Saturday 7.0
- Sunday 6.5
- Saturday and Sunday 13.5
IVA SIG/ CVMB member A$670
AVA/ NZVA member A$750
AVA / NZVA students or vet nurses A$450
Non AVA / NZVA member A$1500
Saturday only ( includes Happy Hour)
IVA SIG/ CVMB member A$360
AVA/ NZVA member A$410
AVA / NZVA students or vet nurses A$260
Non AVA / NZVA member A$820
IVA SIG/ CVMB member A$330
AVA/ NZVA member A$380
AVA / NZVA students or vet nurses A$250
Non AVA / NZVA member A$760
- Attendance at the conference
- Copy of proceedings
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch
- Finger food and drinks for happy hour
- Morning meditation class Sat and Sun - complimentary
Sunday yoga class $20.00 cash on the day
Click here to read the conference information booklet.
Website for registrations:
Click here to register for this event.