About this course
The course will cover the whole spectrum of thoracic, abdominal and musculoskeletal conditions that are commonly seen on a day-to-day basis in practice. Some more unusual interesting conditions will also be assessed giving you greater confidence to make a diagnosis from your films.
The two day workshop will include talks and demonstrations as well as hands on film reading of canine and feline conditions and the ability to enhance your radiographic images by improving your radiology skills.
Feel more confident interpreting challenging cases. By improving your radiographic and radiological techniques you will make more accurate diagnosis, improve patient outcome and reduce the number of repeat shots which is time consuming and frustrating.
There will be access to radiographic images online to evaluate prior to the workshop which will provide a source of discussion at the course.
Two-day workshop comprises of talks, demonstrations and hands on film reading.
Companion animal veterinarians.
- Improved radiography skills resulting in maximum diagnostic ability from radiographic studies.
- Improved ability to recognise patterns of disease in small animal radiology.
- More confidence to make a radiological diagnosis from images.
- Increased skills to differentiate artefacts from pathology on radiographs.
- Increased understanding of radiographic limitations and opportunities.
- Improved outcomes for the patient, client and vet staff.
- Provide better medicine with a more accurate imaging diagnosis.
- Potentially save the client money by reducing the need for advanced diagnostics if the diagnosis can be recognised radiographically.
Mark Owen BVSc, FANZCVSc, DipECVDI
Angela Hartman BS, DCVM, DACVR
Nicky Moffat DCV (London)
Activities in this workshop can be recorded under either continuing veterinary education or collegial learning activity.
All prices are in NZD and are GST inclusive
If you're not a member of the NZVA you may find becoming a member and paying the member workshop fee a much better deal. Contact the membership team at email@example.com for current membership rates.
Proudly sponsored by