- Camelid Branch
- Club Practitioners Branch
- Companion Animal Veterinarians
- Complementary Veterinary Medicine Branch
- Deer Branch
- Epidemiology, Food safety, Animal welfare and Biosecurity Branch
- Industry Veterinarians Branch
- Large Animal Veterinary Technicians Group
- New Zealand Equine Veterinary Association
- Pig Veterinary Society
- Retired Veterinarians Network
- Society of Dairy Cattle Veterinarians
- Society of Sheep and Beef Cattle Veterinarians
- Veterinary Business Branch
- Wildlife Society
Wildlife Society Documents
KOKAKO, is the Wildlife Society's bulletin published in June and December. Members receive it electronically as part of their membership, or can elect to receive a printed copy for NZ$10 per year.
KOKAKO material includes:
- Reports on the clinical appearance, treatment, care and rehabilitation of sick and injured animals
- Reports on the pathological changes found in dead animals
- Reports on animals in zoos and sanctuaries
- Studies of conservation aspects of various groups of native animals
- Papers related to talks given at the Society's seminars and conferences
- Review papers from other publications
- Relevant news items for Society members
- Both veterinarians and non-veterinarians are welcome to contribute material.
Wildlife Connect is the Wildlfie Society's newsletter, published 3-4 times per year.
The Newsletter shares information, wildlife stories, treatment advice and links to other organisations working with wildlife in NZ and overseas. It is dynamic and informative, and a members only benefit from the Wildlife Society.
Feedback and story ideas are always welcome. email us at email@example.com